Wednesday, April 30, 2008

DCPC Preschool

This is my third spring in a row taking candid black and white photographs of the adorable DCPC preschoolers at play. I have so much fun doing this and it's amazing how the children have grown each year. The one year olds pretty much just play and don't pay too much attention to me. However, there was one little girl who kept telling me NOT to take her picture. The two year olds keep playing too but at a MUCH faster pace. The three year olds come out on the playground screaming, "take my picture.... watch me do this... take my picture doing this....take my picture with my friend....etc... Last but not least, the four year olds. They are the hardest for me to get a candid shot of. I think their Mom's must take their pictures all the time because if they see the camera pointing in their direction they just freeze and smile at me.

I had a blast taking all of these photographs. They will be on sale Tuesday, May 6 at the Preschool Family Dinner Night. A portion of the total sales will be donated to the preschool. Thank you to the preschool director, teachers, and parents who allow me to come in and photograph the children. It is definitely something I look forward to each year.



"Ones"

"Twos"

"Threes"

"Fours"

1 comment:

JSShryock said...

As always, your work is so fantastic! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos on Tuesday at the preschool dinner. Thank you so much for doing this each year!
Stephanie Shryock