Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Year

I just got back from Phoenix, AZ where I attended Imaging USA. I've got lots of new ideas and am so excited about photographing again this year!!!!

Just a couple of new items for 2009: A new line of frames. They are AWESOME!!!! All wood, hand painted and many colors to choose from. Also, I have found a fabulous jewelry line. So.... if you can never decide what to buy your Mom or Grandmother for Mother's Day, Birthdays, etc.... I've got just the gift for you. I'm also carrying a new album line and the colors and fabrics are amazing!!!

I've got a couple more openings left for April. Just email me if you would like to schedule an appointment or have any questions. FYI, my general pricing is on my website.





Here are some photographs of my last session in 2008. I had a blast with this family exploring in the woods, walking on trails and chasing chickens!!! What more could you ask for??


1 comment:

Schyler - Laure said...

These are fun! You should sell the one with all the chickens. It's a riot. Never made it to Charlotte last month. Long story! Planning on going to WPPI next with a group of girls from here. Are you going to shoot for it as well?