Friday, April 3, 2009

Moving

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am moving away from the Davidson, NC area on April 17. I am sad to leave such a wonderful town that has supported me so much with my photography business. Thanks to everyone who I have had the pleasure of photographing and to those who expressed interest in my photography. I truly enjoyed taking pictures of everyone of you!!!


I am moving to Spartanburg, SC and I hope to grow my business there like I did in Davidson. I am only an hour and a half away if you would like to come there for photographs. I would love to see you.

For a great photographer in Davidson, I would like to recommend Monica Galloway. She is a natural light photographer and does an amazing job capturing the timeless expressions on your childrens faces. Monica's cell phone number is 704-491-3416. I know she is very busy with her photography business and family so you need to get on her schedule early.

Below are some photographs I shot of the Beach-Verhey family before they moved to Faison, NC. I am so honored I had the opportunity to photograph one of Davidson's finest families before they moved on. Kathy, I know I speak for everyone when I say how much I miss you and your whole family. I hope Faison knows how lucky they are to have you!!!

No comments: